Professional Team -legalcops
Duration: 2023-03-06 - 2023-04-07
Job position: Professional Team
Legalcops Consulting Private limited
39 B Ground Floor M G Road Near Arjangarh Metro Station South Delhi, Delhi - 110047
- Simplify complex legal texts to create easy-to-understand articles
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Must have knowledge of content & copywriting.
- Optimizing website content.
- Participate in various social media networking websites including Blogs, forums, social news, and social bookmarking to build network drive traffic.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online, and social media.
- Research and write original, well-researched, and informative content for the website and blog.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create content that aligns with the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the subject matter experts to ensure that all the content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Optimize content for search engines and ensure that it is easily discoverable by users.
- Monitor website analytics to identify areas of improvement and adjust the content strategy accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content creation and SEO.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field
- Experience in writing for B2B audiences
- Ability to express complex legal structures in simple language
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Experience using WordPress is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics is a plus
- Preferred education background is mass communication with English honors, must have CBSE or ICSE board.
- Previous Team Handling experience will be preferred.