Legal Content Writer Job - legalcops
Duration: 2023-03-06 - 2023-04-06
Monthly Salary: ₹5,000.00 - ₹25,000.00
Job position: Content Writer
Legalcops Consulting Private limited
39 B Ground Floor M G Road Near Arjangarh Metro Station South Delhi, Delhi - 110047
Required Legal Content Developers/Researchers for legal content:-
You will need a passion for legal research and content development and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving schedules and priorities.
About the Opportunity
The Content Writing Internship is paid, will be responsible for writing articles for our company blog. You would also be responsible for helping to create content for our website.
Content Developer internships at leglcops - Check Out content strategist For Freshers with jobs description, qualifications, Writing Skills
- Writing articles for the website
- Writing articles for social media.
- Working with the marketing team to develop content strategies
- Preparing legal documents as per given formats
Online documents & applications
Editing & proofreading
- You will be responsible for creating content for the website, articles, blogs, and press releases.
- You will be responsible for managing the social media handles for the organization.
- You will be responsible for generating SEO
- Own and maintain a social content calendar for different social media platforms.
- Create and Schedule engaging posts for social media and brainstorm new ideas.
- Engage in online conversations with social media users to generate potential leads and relationship building.
- Track and measure the success of social media initiatives by using reporting and analytics.
- Brainstorm new ideas for writing How-To Guides, Tutorials, Lists, and Explainer articles.
- Hand-on experience in writing blogs with search engine optimization.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of SEO content writing, blogs, press releases, newsletters, and social media content
- Ability to quickly grasp financial concepts
- Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
Responsible for Developing Content on the Topic Given, Evaluating Errors; Advertising and blog | Skills Needed: SEO, Social Media; More info about this Content Developer Job:
Question: How much salary can I expect for this role?
Ans. legalcops will provide a salary in the range of 5000 INR to 25000 INR. The exact salary will be decided based on your skills, experience and interview performance.
Question: What are the educational requirements for this job?
Ans. legalcops expects the desired candidate to have completed the graduation or expert in writing skills on the given subject.
Question: Is this a work-from-home job or a work-from-office job?
Ans. This is a work-from-an-office job.
Question: Is there a gender requirement for this job?
Ans. Yes, only female candidates can apply for this job.
Question: Are there any unique skills required for this job?
Ans. legalcops expects the candidate to have skills: Advertising, Blog, SEO, and Social media.
Question: How much experience is required for this job?
Ans. This job does not have any experience requirements. Both, people aiming to start their career and seasoned professionals can apply for this job.
Question: Where is the job located?
Ans. The candidate will be expected to come to Saket South Delhi, India
Question: What are the timings of this job?
Ans. legalcops expects the candidate to work hours: 11:00 am - 7:30 pm | Monday to Saturday
Know more about legal cops: We are a bunch of passionate people from the technology and legal domain who want to change the way information is delivered. Getting the right legal advice is important; it helps you know your rights and gives you a better chance for the best outcome. We aim to improve information systems, affordability, and efficacy. We have been devoting our hearts and minds to our clients. A true partnership is a two-way street and achieving great successes and building lasting relationships and results that build trust with the people and that in turn help us to serve the business better most productive and goal-oriented.